Sunday 13 September 2009

Hunny Bunny

Warning...please make sure you are wearing protective eyewear before looking at this card...it contains VERY bright colours! lol

I've used the Cute Card Thursday colour combination of 'Strawberry Mint Julep'...but I'm not sure the violent shades of pink and green of these BasicGrey 'Lemonade' papers are quite what they had in mind! I followed the sketch for this week's Inspirational Cards Sketches Challenge...substituting the white square for a few flowers (from Poppicrafts). The cute little bunny stamp is 'Hunny Bunny' by Whipper Snapper, and I couldn't resist adding a few pieces of card candy.


This is my last call for entries for my candy...I'll close Mr Linky at 9pm tonight...and use Random.Org to select a winner tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Wow that is bright Helen!!! Such a gorgeous card and that bunny is soooo cute!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that little bunny Helen and those papers are gorgeous - not too bright for me, just cheerful.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Helen this is gorgeous darling, so bright and cheerful, the image is fab and the papers and layout are wonderful. I love it!
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen I read that you love a challenge...well are you up for another over at... http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/

    We have an ATC chalenge each month and this month the topic is Bad Hair Day.... say that you are up for it.
    pop over and see.

    I am off now to check out some more of your lovely blog.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Helen i just adore the bright colours and papers and such a sweet image.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo this is gorgeous Helen, I did laugh at your warning. Such a sweet image, the papers are lush love the bright colours
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that card *is* bright isn't it? ... and so gorgeous! I love bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen
    it's not too bright for me, it's lovely! Fab colours and great image too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my... that little bunny is so cute! I actually like the bright colours on this card. They go very well together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love your bright choice of papers. Thanks for joining in at ICS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen!! I have my reactolites on!
    But...! the card is brilliant I just love that Bunny hes sooooo cute! :0) and the papers are ACE! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is `beautiful` Thanka for joning in with ICS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute!! makes me smile.. great job with the IC sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helen it's absolutely GORGEOUS and I love the color combination. Sweet adorable image. Thank you for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x