Monday 28 September 2009

Par Avion...

I didn't have much time to craft at the weekend...had some music arrangements to finish off for classes and rehearsals this week...but I did reward myself with a little play time...and made a few quick cards...mainly Christmas ones I'm afraid...using some images I had already coloured...saves a lot of time...but I do still colour with with particular papers in mind, so that things will match. The first uses this week's Friday Sketcher's Challenge sketch...I rotated it to fit my image - 'Par Avion' by Penny Black...and I'm afraid I didn't manage the 'extra challenge' to include 'Distressing'...totally didn't see it until I went back to add the sketch image to this post! lol
I'm also entering this card for the Secret Crafter 'Animal Antics' challenge. The papers are by DCWV (from the 'Christmas Wishes' stack), the ribbon is from Poppicrafts, the snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, and the card candy in the corners is by Craftwork Cards.

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen. I love the image and its a fab take on the sketch!.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is beautiful, love the PB image and the papers you have used are fab. You seem like a very busy, talented lady. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, yet another fantastic card. Love the paper you have used and it really sets the image off.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous card helen.fabulous. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Helen, love the papers that you have used :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card hun - adore your image and sweet papers :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! Love your take on the sketch and those little guys are so cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Helen I love the image! thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme Helen! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card. Love the PB image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at Friday Sketchers this week! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x