Tuesday 22 September 2009

Boo Boo Bear

This is another of the cards I made on Sunday...this one is for: Sketch Saturday - loved this sketch...although I had to rotate it to fit my image; the One Stop Craft Challenge's 'Beary Nice' theme; and the Basic Grey Challenge to use 'Embossing'. The image is 'Boo Boo Bear' by Whipper Snapper...he's so cute...is it wrong that I'd like someone to get ill, so that I can have an excuse to use him? lol
The gorgeous papers are from the BasicGrey 'Lemonade' pad...and I embossed the one at the back using my 'Moroccan Screen' Cuttlebug folder...well actually I managed to put the paper in the folder the wrong way around (again!) so it's 'debossed'...I hope that still counts! lol I distressed the edges of the paper, then added some faux stitching, as I think this always makes the paper look like fabric. The flowers are by Prima, the brads are Papermania, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

14 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Helen. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of coming to work Helen so you could send him to me LOL! Fab card hun, the debossing looks brilliant, accidental or not. Colours are to die for and I have just got to HAVE that bear! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous helen, what an adorable image. hugs rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really gorgeous Helen. The image is adorable, and love the colours
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This works really Well Helen - adorable image and the colours are gorgeous.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen - the image and papers are lovely. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, love the papers and the cute image, awwwwww!
    Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, fantastic card yet again. Gorgeous colours and fab image, looks wonderful, you are so creative.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh isn't he cute, fabulous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how adorable Helen! That fabby bear image is wonderful - just want to pick him up and give him a great big hug. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sooo gorgeous and love the image.......K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute and adorable card hun :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! Love the colors and the papers you used. Thanks for playing with us at Basic Grey Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very thoughtfull post. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Officetronics Products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x