Monday 14 September 2009

Candy Winner!

Wow...thank you to all of you who entered my blogoversary candy...especially those of you who liked what else you saw on my blog, and have become followers, and regular visitors...I really do appreciate all of the lovely comments and messages you leave! :0)

Anyway, enough of my waffling...I'm sure you're all itching to know who the winner is...I used Random.Org to select the number...and here is the result:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

48 

Timestamp: 2009-09-14 13:45:55 UTC

Which is Lesley...congratulations Lesley! Please email me (click the birdie in my sidebar -->) with your mailing address, so that I can get your prize in the post. If I do not hear from Lesley by the end of Friday 18th September, I'll use Random.Org to select another winner.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lesley on your win and thankyou Helen for doing this,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lesley!!!! have fun with your yummi candy!! thanks again Helen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lesley! Hope you enjoy your goodies, thank you Helen for doing the comp :) Lisa x p.s loving your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lucky you Lesley! Have fun with your goodies, and a huge thank you Helen for the opportunity. Hugs. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lesley on winning this super candy, have fun!
    Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Lesley and thanks so much Helen for running this in the first place xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hip-hip for Lesley,enjoy!!!!
    Hug,Celia

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats lesley! thanks so much for doing the draw. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Lesley on winning the blog candy. Thanks very much.
    Maureen.........x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Enjoy the goodies! Thanks for the chance Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lesley :) And THANKS Helen for offering such fab candy :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lesley, enjoy your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Lesley!!,..Thanks Helen!! :)

    Hug!

    Brujacanela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congaruliation to the lucky winner.
    Hugs for you - Helen - thank you for your generosity

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats lesley, hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation lucky winner!!!!!
    Thank you Helen and Happy blogoversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, Lesley!!!! Thanks fot this candy, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Lesley and enjoy your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fantastic is this..........I've never won anything before so I'm very excited.....can you tell LOL!
    Thank you so, so much Helen - will be watching out for my postie.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x