Monday, 3 August 2026

August Desk Calendar

Today, I'm sharing my desk calendar page for August. As it's my birthday month, I picked a cute image from the Penny Black 'Good Times' set of two celebrating pups. I stamped it onto a snippet of watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using one of my oval Nesties. For the background, I used snippets of papers from the 'My Girl' pad by American Crafts...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Helen - got 2 hats on today - thank you for joining in at Allsorts, as well as the Snippets Playground, with this super calendar page. I hope you have a lovely birthday when it comes around this month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute page for August and a summer Birthday, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute calendar page, love those partying pups and the pretty papers with the stitched edges.
    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Helen - I LOVE this PB image for your calendar! Perfect as usual!
    Happy Birthday for August!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous calendar page Helen. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute image for your birthday month. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x