It's the third Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for some more inspiration for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:
'Anything Goes'
or
'Things with Wings'
We're currently without a sponsor, so this challenge is just for fun.
I picked stamps from the 'Social Butterfly' set to use on my card, and started by watercolouring a simple background using 'Uncharted Mariner' and 'Forest Moss' Distress Inks on some watercolour paper. Once dry, I stamped the butterflies and a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'Brushstroke Expressions' set from My Favorite Things, using Versamark ink, then heat embossed them using 'Metallic Gold' embossing powder from WOW. I matted it onto a piece of teal card, distressing the edges a little, then added it to a white card blank.
Here's a better angle showing the shine on the gold embossing:
- Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (Optional 'Summer Vibes')
- I Spy With My Little Eye - Something with Wings
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Summer Blues
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x