Monday 8 April 2024

James Big Heart

Today's card features a Lili of the Valley James the Bear stamp called 'James Big Heart'. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paper pieced the heart using a snippet of paper from the 'Vintage Dreams' pad, then added a sentiment from the 'Champagne Anniversary Silhouette'. I added a layer of (barely) patterned paper from the same pad...distressing the edges a little before adding it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love your paper piecing too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE James Bear card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable. Love it. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute card, I love James..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Helen! I love the paperpieced heart! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma PS: Hope all is well?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x