Friday 26 April 2024

Festive Friends

I have a Christmas card to share today, featuring an old Sugar Nellie stamp called 'Festive Friends'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from a couple of old psper pads...'The Christmas Wishes' multistack by DCWV and 'The Christmas Collection' from Poundland. I used a black gel pen to doodle a simple black border to mirror that of the one on the stamped image.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. A great, fun image and wonderful papers too.

    Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge too.

    Helen x
    April Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I still have a few Sugar nellie images myself. Thanks for joining Helen and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely RD challenge card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Helen - super image and I love those happy papers you used!

    Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Christmas quartet ... so very glad you shared your Santa with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x