Sunday 13 March 2022

Floral Happiness

Today's card features stamps from a couple of sets I picked up with a voucher from Pearlywinks Craft Supplies that I won over at Allsorts Challenge a little while ago. It wasn't somewhere that I'd shopped before, and they had stamps from quite a few brands that I hadn't really seen before including this 'Floral Happiness' set by Julie Hickey. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, along with one of the sentiments from another set I got with my prize...'Bless Your Heart' by Stamps by Me. I used watercolour pencils to colour the image, then doodled a simple border before adding the panel to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. It's nice to see how you spent your voucher Helen and it's a lovely stamp coloured up, lovely to see you at We Love Stamping this month, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely stamp Helen and beautifully coloured too, thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Helen, love the pretty flowers and cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and a lovely image - glad you enjoyed your Allsorts voucher!!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely flowers. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Helen!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope your will play along again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card with wonderful flowers. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous new stamp, congrats again.
    Lovely and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x