Monday 21 March 2022

Boo Boo Bear

Today's card features an 'oldie but a goodie' stamp from Whipper Snapper called 'Boo Boo Bear'. I've used him to make a card for my Aunt who fell and broke her wrist, and I thought that Boo Boo with his arm in a sling was just perfect! I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I added a sentiment underneath Boo Boo (from the 'Sketched Flowers' set by Simon Says Stamp), then used one fo my circle Nesties to cut him out. I paired him with papers from the Craft Sensations 'Vintage Dreams' pad...distressing all of the edges before adding some faux stitching using my Cutter Bee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. So cute Helen. Love the colours. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen .. I’m sure it will cheer your aunt up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really adorable get well card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! Love the little bear and the soft colors, beautiful papers too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute bear. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x