Tuesday 29 March 2022

Bun Bun Easter Treat Bag

I have an Easter treat bag to share today...featuring an older Penny Black stamp called 'Bun Bun'. I stamped her on to watercolour paper, coloured her using watercolour pencils, then cut her out using one of my circle Nesties. I decorated a small kraft gift bag (from Hobbycraft) using papers from the 'Bright Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges a little before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this treat bag:

3 comments:

  1. Your treat bag is adorable!! The bunny is so cute. Thanks for joining our Spring challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag, and perfect for Easter-candy! Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    //Eivor DT Polkadoodles
    https://craftsbyejja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the combination of different patterned papers. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x