Thursday 27 August 2020

Sketchy Pine Cones

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today, made using stamps from the new 'Sketchy Pine Cones' set by Woodware. I stamped the images on to watercolour paper using Distress Inks (Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy & Gathered Twigs for the branches & pine cones, and Iced Spruce, Everrgreen Bough, Pine Needles & Forest Moss for the needles). The sentiment stamp is also by Woodware, but is from the 'Festive Circle' set...I stamped it using Versafine Ink, then heat embossed it in metallic gold. I inked around the edges of the panels using 'Old Paper' Distress Ink, before lightly distressing them and adding them to kraft card blanks.


Challenges for these cards:

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. Never heard of Woodware, but I am in USA so maybe that's why? I see you have been busy with Holiday cards. That's great. I need to get crackin', as Jenn Shurkus would say! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, I love how the tones you used gives them a vintage feel. Well done on being so ahead on Christmas cards, I have a way to go to catch up!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " add some embossing" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo what a pair of stunners and thanks for joining us at Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Love that stamped image and also the sentiment. I think it was a brilliant idea to emboss the sentiment as it adds that extra Christmas Sparkle!

    Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x