Friday 21 August 2020

Les Pingouins

I have another Christmas card to share today...featuring stamps from another new (to me) set by Katzelkraft, simply called 'Les Pingouins'. I stamped three of the penguins from the set on to a piece of watercolour paper, then doodled a line for the icy ground using a black gel pen. I coloured them using watercolour pecnils, then carefully cut around the top of the images. I used a piece of patterned paper (from the 'Mystery Marbles' set) for the background, adding a sentiment from a set by Lili of the Valley.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. This has come together beautifully!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice and loveley motives. I like it so much! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41
    Owner EAC
    Have you time for a guest DT at EAC? Send me a mail: danz-duo@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x