Monday 17 August 2020

Les Chiens

I have another couple of cards to share today that I made using stamps I got for my birthday last week. The set is called 'Les Chiens' by Katzelkraft...I couldn't decide which of the dogs to use first, so managed to combine them all over a couple of cards. On the first one, I layered a couple of the pups up, masking as I stamped, so the the little one could be standing on the back of the dachshund trying in vain to reach the bone I suspended from the top of the card. The bone image came in the stamp set, but I doodled the string tied around it using a black gel pen.


On the second card, I masked and stamped the remaining four dogs in the set...again stamping directly on to a kraft card blank, colouring the images using watercolour pencils. I love the expressions on their faces!


Challenges for these cards:

11 comments:

  1. That's so cute and funny. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your coloring on the kraft card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love your furbaby images! ... Thanks for sharing at polkadoodle.blogspot.com #33 challenge: crafty Hugs Nelly DT heshaw.blogsot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super use of the kraft card, love how it looks with the dog colours. Really cute image too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set, you have been very creative with them, the sausage dog's expression is perfect with the little chap on his back. The suspended bone is just fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card and beautiful colouring. Love these images, they are so fun. Pretty doodled tied string around the bone. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of your cards Helen. Your sausage dog one is fab. I love the doodled string and bow and the dogs expressions are priceless. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely sweet cards.Love your CAS design and beautiful coloring on Kraft...Thank you for sharing with us at A GEM OFF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x