Thursday 30 July 2020

James Butterflies

Today's card features an old Lili of the Valley bear image called 'James - Butterflies'. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I layered up some papers from the 'Spring Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations to make the background...distressing the edges a little, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I added a couple of paper flowers (from Poppicrafts many, many years ago!), layered up and held in place using a BasicGrey brad, and a die cut fence, cut using my Die-namics 'Picket Fence' die.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I do love James. He's a great bear. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Helen. This is one of my favourite LOTV stamps and he looks fab here. Love the pretty papers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x