Sunday 5 July 2020

Guest Designer - Stamping Sensations Challenge

Today, I'm excited to be sharing with you a guest designer card for the Stamping Sensations Challenge! As a winner of May's challenge, I was invited to join them this month, where the theme is:

'All Creatures Great & Small'

This was a fairly easy theme for me, as the majority of my stamp collection features animals in some form...however, the difficulty came in choosing just which stamp to use! I decided to go with some of the smallest creatures in my collection...mice...and picked this adorable image by Penny Black called 'Celebration Song'. I stamped it directly on to a kraft card blank, along with a sentiment (from the 'Anytime Messages' set byHero Arts), then coloured the image using watercolour pencils.



For more inspiration from the fabulous Design Team, please pop over the the Stamping Sensations Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Helen. So sweet and lovely ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect image for our theme Helen and I really like your card onto Kraft, always so effectively coloured. Many thanks for joining us as our Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the kraft paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for our Challenge at Stamping Sensations Helen - thanks for being our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sweet and adorable card Helen. I love the PB stamp you used and a lovely effect with colouring on Kraft. Thanks for being our guest at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking these Krafty cards! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, Helen! Thanks so much for joining us as Guest DT at Stamping Sensations x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x