I have another Hallowe'en treat bag to share today...the image on this one is from the 'Spooky' set by Penny Black. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using one of my oval Nesties. I used snippets of paper from the 'Hocus Pocus' pad by Tayored Expressions to make a patchwork effect background...distressing the edges a little, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Challenges for this bag:
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Daring Cardmakers - Use Your Scraps
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets