Sunday 19 October 2014

Bicycles, bicycles, bicycles!

I have a couple of stamped pieces of wall art to share today...along the same theme as this piece I shared a few months back...but on a much larger scale.


I sketched outlines first, then filled them using a variety of Hero Arts, Elle Avery and Hobbycraft bicycle stamps and Distress Inks. The frames are from Ikea and measure 60x80cm.


They were supposed to go in the office/craft room that I share with my flatmate who runs his business (The Bicycle Society) from there...but have ended up in our living room instead...so it looks like I'm going to have to make some more! Apologies for the dodgy photos...they weren't the easiest things to photograph!

Challenges for these pictures:

5 comments:

  1. Love these Helen, a great idea & so effective
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab creations Helen. Lovely effect you've created.
    Thank you for sharing at Inky Impressions.
    Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x