Saturday 7 September 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything but a Card

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is: 
'Anything but a Card'

As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:


Prize - a $20 voucher

I've made a little post-it note cover...using 'Toot the Flute', and some little alphabet stamps from a set by Clear Stamps.


I simply cut a piece of kraft card big enough to fold over the post-its, then glued them on to the base once I'd stamped and coloured my image...the kraft coloured post-it notes are from Tiger.


I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

PS - I have candy on offer at the moment...you can find it here.

10 comments:

  1. Super idea, Helen, cute image, thanks for sharing,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project and the sentiment is perfect for your Post It Notes! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. And what a good idea for a post-it note holder. Ideal small gift.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love the image and brilliant design
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute, lovely idea. Thanks for playing at PTW. You could also enter this into Crafty Little fairies, formerly Lili's Little fairies. Would love to see it there. Hop ver to my blog for candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love that image!
    Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can never have too many post it notes and putting them into a notebook is so clever! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute, I'm lovin that cat, thanks for sharing it with us at That Craft Place.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x