Sunday 29 September 2013

Candy Winners!

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm just popping on here to announce the two lucky winners of my blogoversary candy...but before I do that, I'd like to say thank you to everybody who took the time to enter and leave me a lovely comment, I'm just sorry that I can't send you all a little something!

Anyway...I used good old Random.Org to choose the winners...and they are as follows:

Winner of the 'Brights' package:




 and the winner of the 'Pastels' package:




Congratulations to both winners!
 Please could you both email me (helenbrammer@hotmail.com) with your full postal addresses by 8pm BST next Saturday (5th October) to claim your prizes. If I do not hear from you by then, I will draw another winner.
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so Much off to email you and Congrats to Beth Too !!!
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies and thank you for the chance Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh! The brights package is ME! That is so amazing! I am off to email you now. Congrats to Nikki as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies!! And thank you for having this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x