Saturday 6 July 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Christmas in July

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Christmas in July'

As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:


Prize - a $20 voucher

I've used 'Cat Angel' on my card...doesn't he look angelic?! I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added lots of sparkle to his wing with some Stickles. For the background, I embossed some We R Memory Keepers paper (from the 'White Out' collection) using ym Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and Sizzix/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' folders...sanding over the top to reveal the white core. The sentiment is from the 'Furry Christmas' set by Simon Says Stamp, and the Baker's Twine is from the Ribbon Girls.


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. He's lovely and looks angelic lol, a fab card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so cute Helen as always your so creative x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x