Monday 8 July 2013

Little Star

I have another Christmas card to share today...that's three in a row...I think I must be trying to cool myself down! I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Little Star', and papers from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges a little, then agged faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is also by Lili of the Valley...I used one of my Nesties to cut out the star.


Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. I am soooo in love with James, he is just the perfect Christmas bear. Brilliant card hun. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable, great CAS card too! Fab design and the image is so cute.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen: I love your pretty card especially your wonderful little bear! Thank you for joining our “Christmas in July” Challenge #41 at Simply Create Too..

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Super cute bear, and your faux stitching is amazing!
    Thanks for joining The Crafters Cafe challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Gorgeous Image and Great Colouring! Your 1 ahead for Xmas now! Thanks for joining us at NMWC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x