Saturday 31 July 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Hot Wheels!

It's Mel's turn to set the theme for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...and she has chosen:

'Hot Wheels'

The 'hot wheels' in my case are on a car (I was sent this image in a swap...and I think it's by Elzybels)...and I've made a car for a new driver. The papers are from the 'Offbeat' pad by BasicGrey (available here at the Secret Crafter), the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp. 


Here's a close-up of the Glossy Accents (available here at the Secret Crafter) I added to make the car's bodywork gleam:


For more inspiration, check out the fabulous creations by my lovely Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge teamies.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Helen. I love that dp (do I need it I wonder LOL!!)
    Fab use of the glossy accents, and love the layered flowers. My stash of Poppicrafts flowers is almost at an end :(

    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x