Sunday 4 July 2010

Pile It On! Challenge - My Favourite Things

This week's Pile It On! Challenge theme is a nice easy one:

'My Favourite Things'

That's it...just make a card or scrapbook LO using or depicting your favourite things...but don't forget to tell us what they are. We are sponsored for this challenge by Queen Scraps, who very generously sent each DT member a Scrapbook page kit to play with...unfortunately mine got returned to the sender by the US Post Office :0(

I've managed to cram lots of my favourite thing on this card: Henry (by Whiff of Joy...one of my all time favourite stamps); these lovely spotty papers (from the Papermania 'Sweet Nothings' pack - I love them so much I'm on the third pack!); I used my distressing tool, added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug around the edges of the papers; my Nesties - I used three different shapes; ribbon (from Poppicrafts); and card candy (by Craftwork Cards).


And because this is my DT card for Pile It On!...here are the other challenges that I've 'piled on':
You can see the fabulous creations by my lovely teamies over at Pile It On!

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Helen! My favourite thing on your card would be the cake!! Love the papers too.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. Love that DP too. Great distressing.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Cute card love the stitching looks very real.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Helen, love the papers and stitching detail
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card great faux stitching love henry & that yummy cake, good luck & thanks for joining us at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet easel and pretty design. Thank you for playing along the YNS Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is simply lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a "sweet" card! I love those Whiff images. Thanks for playing this week at FFF. hugs, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the paper. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card Helen.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the image!!
    Thank you for joining us at SS,
    hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card , thanks for joining us at One stop Craft challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x