Friday 30 July 2010

Pringle

I ran out of time last week...and didn't manage to play along with the Sugar Bowl Challenge...but as luck would have it, for their new challenge, we can choose from any of their previous sketches...so I get to play along after all! So I've used Sketch 39, and there is some blue on my card (athough it looks kind of grey in the photo), so I've sort of used the theme form that challenge too. The image is 'Pringle' (by Sugar Nellie), and I used my 'Diamond Plate' and 'Spots & Dots' Cuttlebug folders for the embossing, sanding the raised areas to bring out the texture. I'm also going to enter this card into Stamp with Fun's 'Card for a Boy/Man' challenge.


8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Helen,I love the image and the colours.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. What a lovely card. Beautiful image and I love how you have done the baqckground, fabulous.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Helen - Love the backing and your colouring of Pringle is perfection - of course!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow hun, that is one fabulous bunny! Love the distressing and the colours you have chosen. So good to meet you at last at the weekend, just sorry it was so brief. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great card - wonderful motiv and color.
    Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous boy card,I love the image and the wonderful papers.thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely especially the sour cream and onion :) fab card as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely Helen! I love the textured background! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x