Thursday 29 April 2010

Snow Bunny Bella

I've gone all 'pink' again on this card...although this time it has a Christmas feel. I followed the sketch from Christmas Stampin' All Year Long...and used Bah! Humbug!'s 'Shades of Pink' colour scheme...not a colour I use all that much...but this is my second mainly pink card this week! The image is 'snowbunnybella' by Stamping Bella...which I coloured with watercolour pencils...I added some sparkle to the fur trim on her coat and boots with a Sakura stardust pen...which you can just about see in the photo. The papers are all from the 'Rose Tinted Christmas' stack by DCWV, and the snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo'errrr Helen, she is very, very pretty in pink. Love the papers you have used and the hint of sparkle is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh just love your card and DCWV papers are my favourite - these pink one are perfect. Great image too - thanks so much for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
    Hope you'll join our new challenge too which starts tomorrow.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Helen, adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen

    Fabulous card and a great mix and match of papers. Such a sweet image and wonderfully coloured in. Your snowflakes are the perfect touch.

    Thank you for joining in with our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the pink colour scheme looks fab.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, gorgeous card Helen! I love that Bella image!! Such a pretty image and I love all the pinks! You did a fabulous job with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x