Sunday 18 April 2010

Just Cute Bears - Guest Designer

I'm back again with another guest designer card for the Just Cute Bears Challenge, where the theme this week is:
'One for the boys'

The perfect antidote to all of those flowery creations last week! lol
I've used 'Bruno Celebrating Bear' by Whiff of Joy...with a masculine colour combo of brown & green. The papers are a mixture of BasicGrey 'Blush' and My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market'. I cut a few stars using my Nesties, then used my 'Spots & Dots', 'Swiss Dots' & 'Diamond Plate' Cuttlebug folders to add a bit of texture, before distressing, and adding some faux stitching with a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Studio G.

To check out the creations by the fab design team, visit the Just Cute Bears Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. What a fab card Helen! A super image! I love how you've distressed the embellishments.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card for a guy, and I love the colours and the distressed embossed layers with the cute bear. enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is such a cutie pie and you have done in proud on your card ... gorgeous !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen :) I must of missed seeing this bear at WOJ, he is a macho bear.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely male card Helen. The colours are just right and I love the embossing. This is a really useful WoJ stamp and just reminds me that I haven't used mine for ages!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute Helen, love the stars you've created!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruno is adorable Helen love this card. Thanks for being our guest again this week. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x