Sunday 19 July 2009

Wishes for Kisses

There's a fab sketch for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge...which I've used to make a Christmas card using one of my favourite Penny Black images - 'Wishes for Kisses'. I've also used the 'Spots & Stripes' theme of the Secret Crafter Challenge with my My Mind's Eye - '29th Street Market' papers; and met the 'Three types of embellishments' challenge of Our Creative Corner with a piece of ribbon, some card candy and a button coated with glamour dust. The sentiment stamp is also by Penny Black.

6 comments:

  1. ohh Helen your card is gorgeous! I love the layout and DP you've used, cute image too, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goregous card Helen, I really must get round to some Christmas ones! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card Helen

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen. Love the little robin. Thank you for joining us at SCSC, Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic spots and stripes for this weeks challenge Helen, your card is brill! Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x