Thursday 23 July 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

I'm back in Christmas card mode...and have combined two challenges on this card: Winter Wonderland's 'Santa Claus in Coming to Town' challenge; and Cupcake Craft's 'Christmas Card' theme. I don't have a Santa stamp (something I'm sure I'll remedy soon! lol), but found this cute Dustin Pike freebie digi stamp...which I watercoloured, then decoupaged a couple of extra layers (his moustache, nose and boots). I embossed some plain white card with my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder for the background, and added a simple sentiment cut using the Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet.

13 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image Helen! And a gorgeous, jolly card!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - I've got this image but I can't think about Christmas yet! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, it's one of my favourite colour combinations and looks fantastic.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. The CAS (clean and simple) look of it is perfect. Super cute image. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree such a jolly card Helen. I love your santa and your CAS look is super. Thanks for joining in the fun again at Winter Wonderland, hugs pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen, love this cute little santa!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Helen, love the embossing and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little Santa! Love the way you have decoupaged him. Fab embossing & Chrimble colours, love it! Off to download him & peek at this site....thanks for the info. Kaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The embossing looks fab, what a cute image, thanks for joining in on my challenge at Cupcake hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Christmas Card, I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x