Monday 25 April 2011

Warm & Fuzzy

I've used an image I've had in my box for absolutely ages on this card...I think it was sent to me by my lovely friend Carol...and it's called 'Warm & Fuzzy' by Penny Black. For the background, I embossed plain white card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folders. The sentiment is computer generated...it's not in the font I intended...for some reason the printer kept choosing to print out in a different font from the one that was on the screen...really not sure what it thought it was doing but in the end I just gave up and went with it!



Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. O wow this is so cute, beautiful stamp and embossing. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so sweet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge with your lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just soooo sweet Helen..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Helen, very cute image and love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wonderful card Helen, what an adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen, love the sweet image and the embossing :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the simplicity of the backing pieces - very stylish.
    You know where I am if you want more 'Warm & Fuzzy'! ;)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x