Monday, 25 April 2011

Warm & Fuzzy

I've used an image I've had in my box for absolutely ages on this card...I think it was sent to me by my lovely friend Carol...and it's called 'Warm & Fuzzy' by Penny Black. For the background, I embossed plain white card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folders. The sentiment is computer generated...it's not in the font I intended...for some reason the printer kept choosing to print out in a different font from the one that was on the screen...really not sure what it thought it was doing but in the end I just gave up and went with it!



Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

Dora said...

O wow this is so cute, beautiful stamp and embossing. Love it xxx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet!!!! :)

Sarah said...

That's such a sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

Liz, said...

Aww, super cute,

Liz x

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge with your lovely card !

Vicky said...

Just soooo sweet Helen..

hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, Luv Sam x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Helen, very cute image and love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Helen, what an adorable image.
luv
Debby

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Helen, love the sweet image and the embossing :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful! Love the simplicity of the backing pieces - very stylish.
You know where I am if you want more 'Warm & Fuzzy'! ;)

Carol x