Sunday, 10 April 2011

Pile It On! Challenge - Say it in Style!

The theme of this week's Pile It On! Challenge is:

'Say it in Style!'
(Your saying has to have sparkles, rhinestones, pearls or bling galore)


Our sponsor for this challenge is Pizzazz Aplenty...who have put together a fabulous prize package containing gems, pearls, rhinestones and more worth over $10!

I decided not to include an image on my card, and made the sentiment the focal point. I don't really have any large sentiment stamps, so created mine using my word processing software, and printed it directly on to my card blank (please don't look too closely...my printer really hates card, so it's a little patchy). Then I went a little mad with adhesive gems!


Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
Please visit the Pile It On! Challenge for more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

26 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh Helen, this is beautiful! A real stunner :o) Love the gem flourishes you've made... might have to borrow that idea! Lisa x

Suzilou said...

Gorgeous card, I stuggled with my printer as well, love the sparkle, really elegant card :)

Caroljenks said...

Hi Helen, this is gorgeous - very stlish.

My printer also hates card - I wish they did printers that 'love' it!

Carol x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Stunning and SO stylish. Lx

Mandi said...

Stunning card!
there is probably a tad too many gems for one Layer, but, it works very well as a card design
Sure my Chrissie will mention them LOL

Thank you Helen
mandi
Less is More

Jane said...

WOW stunning xx

Rita said...

a very glamorous card, its beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

Claire x said...

This is stunning Helen - absolutely love it! Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

A wonderful card Helen, a great idea for the gorgeous sparkly swirl and just a sentiment! Perfect! :)
Kelly.x

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Stunning, love the layout, well done.
Maureen.......x

Chrissie said...

Don't listen to Mandi... the gems as you have arranged them in a flourish, are ab fab!
Super card Helen.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

I LOVE it Helen...fabulous sentiment and I love all the sparkly gems too..very stylish hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Susan said...

Helen, I love the bling...and it fits perfectly with the sentiment you created!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane J said...

Beautiful stylish card xx

Katina said...

Wow! x

Pauline C said...

Wow Helen this is really effective and eyecatching - love it! I ahve been thinking about this week's LIM theme and my mind is a total blacnk, but this really rocks it :-)
pauline x

massofhair said...

What a awesome blingy birthday card. Loving all the gems and imho everything works so very well:-)

debby4000 said...

Stunning card Helen.
luv
Debby

Viv's Visuals said...

Fab flourish - and you can't beat a bit of bling! Gorgeous card.

Aileen said...

This is fab. I love the gems as the flourish. x

Dori said...

really like this - you can get away with the gems since the colour scheme is so restrained.xx

Kathleen said...

This is superb, love it.

Kath x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card. I love it.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

Loving the bling, works well for me :)
Jenny x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh this is divine so stylish and classy too
Hugs Susie Sugar xx