'2 or More Ribbons'
(I'm not sure of the prize info...but will add that here later)
I've used a Lili of the Valley image on my card called 'Little Girls - Swing Time', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The spotty paper is from the 'Wild Asparagus' collection by My Mind's Eye, the flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima, and the button and ribbons have been in my stash so long, I can't remmeber where they came from. To give a 'vintage' feel, I inked and distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. Oh...and the scalloped card blank is by Craft UK...I picked up a pack yesterday in The Range.
Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - 2 or More Ribbons
- Crafter's Companion - Aqua & Brown
- Crazy Challenge - Friendship
- Creative Fridays - Open Theme
- Creative Inspriations (Wednesdays) - Pets
- Cute Card Thursday - No Text
- Let's Ink It Up - Stitching
- Pollycraft - Sketch & Vintage Theme
- Scrapbook Sisters - Buttons
- Top Tip Tuesday - Open Theme
- Truly Scrumptious - Vintage