Sunday, 17 April 2011

Hunny Bunny

I have another Easter card to show you today...this time I've used 'Kiki Hunny Bunny' by Pollycraft, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I know I've used them a lot recently (and you'll see more of them next week too!), but they're just perfect for Easter and Spring cards. I distressed the edges, and then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Helen! I really love those papers and agree with you that they definitely lend themselves to Easter.
Apologies for not having been around much recently.
Sarah xx :0)

jennie'g' said...

gorgeous card love the bunny jenniexx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz, said...

hello new PB teamie, congrats!

Your cards are fab,

Liz x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaawwww gorgeous card Helen, adorable image and love the candy coloured stripey paper too :)
Kelly.x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Helen.
luv
Debby

Samantha said...

Hi ya!! great to see you last week! I am back now! love this card Helen Cute image! love the colours too!
hugs Samantha :0)

Curlybear said...

Fabulous card Helen, those papers are lush and are perfect for Easter,

have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x