Thursday 7 April 2011

Mmmmm....cupcakes!

No card from me today...but I haven't been slacking, I've spent the day baking cupcakes for a party tonight:


There are three flavours: Lemon (with lemon curd in the centre); Blueberry (with blueberry jam in the middle); and Chocolate...yummy! I made a dozen of each...and this was my first attempt at piping the frosting on with a piping bag...so please don't look too closely! lol

The party is for the evening class I teach called The Broken Consort...it's their end of term concert tonight...and judging by the programme (which had me almost tearing my hair out yesterday, trying to figure out how to print it in a booklet form!) it's going to be a bit of a marathon, so we'll be in desperate need of refreshment by the time we're finished!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, yummy! coffee please as well!!! enjoy yourself this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMM can almost taste them!!!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum Yum...they look delish!!!
    Enjoy your evening & I hope all goes well.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya! I will put the kettle on at once, they look yummi! Enjoy!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmmmy please send me all of your blueberry muffins lol,
    they look so scrumptious,

    Have a awesome time at the concert break a leg, or is that just for Theatre,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm they look lovely, which would I choose? I'll have all three please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time's the next train......

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy! I have high expectations for teh next time that we meet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x