Friday 8 April 2011

Easter Bunnies

Hippity Hop...I have Easter bunnies for you today...these ones are from the 'Bunny Friends' stamp by Penny Black...I love masking off parts of this stamp and using just one or two of the bunnies. I've used my favourite papers of the moment 'Hippity Hoppity' by We R Memory Keepers, the colours are just perfect for 'Springy' cards. The sentiment is Hero Arts (although I masked and stamped the words individually), the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, and I used some dew drops that have been knocking around in my craft box for ages, in their centres.


Challenges for this card:

I'm off out to run some errands, and enjoy a bit of the glorious sunshine we're enjoying today, but I'll be back later with the winner of my 1000th post mystery candy.

13 comments:

  1. Great design and those papers are lush great to see your design at CRAFT.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card helen - you know how much I love these bunnies, and your papers are scrummy. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet helen.....thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a darling, love the spring colours, so fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. The papers are perfect as is the cute bunnies.
    thanks for joining EAC.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Helen - I love the bright colours and bunnies!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, the bunnies are so sweet! Love your coloring too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Helen. Those bunnys are just too cute. I like the colors you chose too. Thanks for playing along on fOR fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, love this, those little bunnies are just darling! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super-duper-cute!! I love the bunnies and the colours make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty sweetie, thank you for joining in our challenge at "Sunday's with Crissy" big hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x