The first one I made by attaching a handle using brads to a simple open box. I covered it with We R Memory Keepers 'Hippity Hoppity' papers, and used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch along all of the edges.
For the second one, I cut circles using my Blossom Nesties, then joined them together using a strip of card. I made a handle in the same way as the previous basket, but covered this one with BasicGrey 'Kioshi' papers, and a couple of bunnies from the 'Bunny Friends' stamp by Penny Black.
I made the mini pizza box following this tutorial over on Split Coast Stampers. I used more papers and a die cut from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad, and the rest of the Penny Black Bunnies to decorate it.
Challenges for these items:
- BasicGrey - Easter/Spring (Basket 2)
- Crazy4Challenges - Easter Gifts
- Creative Stamp Friends - Easter Package
- Double Dutch - Easter Basket
- For Fun - Easter
- Fussy & Fancy - Springtime
- Our Creative Corner - 3D Easter Project
- PaperPlay - Easter Time
- Penny Black Saturday - Easter Extravaganza (Basket 2 & Mini Pizza Box)
- Sweet Stampin' - Chocolate