Saturday 9 April 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Our Feathered Friends

It's Andie's turn to set the theme of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, and she chose:

'Our Feathered Friends'

I chose to use another of the adorable Pollycraft digis that I won recently...this one is called 'Follow the leader'. I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the zesty colours of the 'Hippity Hoppity' papers by We R Memory Keepers. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp, but I masked and stamped the words individually so that it would fit in a circle, which I cut out using my Nesties (available here at the Secret Crafter). I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border, and a scrap of ribbon from my stash over the top of it.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration, please check out the fabulous cards by my lovely DT buddies over at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

17 comments:

  1. Isn't this just the cutest card ever, it so sweet and beautiful water colouring BTW, I love the background papers too,

    have a lovely weekend,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is so pretty and so cute, love those papers. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful and so so cute just love it
    Hugs and have a great weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, I love the colours

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull easter card jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the cutest Helen...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one of my favorite images and your papers are just perfect with it. Noce take on the sketch. It is so good to have you join us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen this is such a lovely image I have it myself and haven't used it I must print it off. Love your colours and design papers and a great take on Arlana's sketch.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww ,, this is just sooo cute Helen !! the image is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet are those little fellas! Gorgeous colours too.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable image! I love the soft greens and yellows - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always loved this digi...It makes such a fun Easter Card! Reminds me of when Nancy, Arlana and I were young and we had our own pet ducks that would follow us around.
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I have always loved that sweet image. Your colored those ducks so sweetly. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Love the image and your card is delightful. Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x