'Our Feathered Friends'
I chose to use another of the adorable Pollycraft digis that I won recently...this one is called 'Follow the leader'. I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the zesty colours of the 'Hippity Hoppity' papers by We R Memory Keepers. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp, but I masked and stamped the words individually so that it would fit in a circle, which I cut out using my Nesties (available here at the Secret Crafter). I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border, and a scrap of ribbon from my stash over the top of it.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Creative Fridays - Easter
- Creative Insprations (Wednesdays) - Punches & Dies
- If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It! - Spring
- Raise the Bar - Hey Chick!
- Simon Says Stamp - Spring Colours
- Stampin for the Weekend - Easter
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch