Monday 5 October 2009

Christmas Bunnies

This is another of the Lili of the Valley stamps ('Christmas Bunnies - Stocking') I treated myself to when I completed my first stash diet...I'm just over halfway through my second batch of 30 cards...so I'm beginning to think about what new stash to get at the end of that one now! lol
So, I just had to enter the Lili of the Valley Challenge as they have a fab sketch...it's my first time. I'm also entering this card for the Stampavie & More Challenge where the theme this week is 'Animals'. The paper is from the 'Christmas' stack by DCWV, the snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, and the buttons are from my stash.

15 comments:

  1. Lufferley bunnies hun! Love that layout, may have to try it myself. Fab colouring and the glittery fur is brilliant. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! this is stunning I just love this image and your colouring is perfect dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable Christmas card, fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Helen, the bunnies are so cute and you have coloured them beautifully - I love all the glitter too.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Helen. Love that sketch.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is this???
    I love the card!
    The image and the colours, everything
    fits so great!!!

    Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the sweet image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Helen. Simply beautiful card, very delicate.
    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, Helen, this is just lovely! Beautifully colored!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful Christmas-card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne -:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Helen -this stamp is adorable and I love your papers and glitter fur :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Très jolie carte, le tampon est adorable

    merci de ta participation à Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi helen
    what a wonderful card!! the image is so sweet.
    thanks for joing us at stamapvie & mroe
    xoxo Ba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x