Thursday 1 October 2009

Merry & Bright!

Yet another Christmas card from me today...I really am building up a nice stash now! :0) This one fits a few challenges: Stamp Something's 'Favourite Sketch/Layout'...this isn't from a sketch challenge...but after a quick look through my cards, found that this is the sort of layout I find myself using when I'm out of other ideas...lol; the One Stop Craft Challenge's 'Die-cuts' theme; and the 'Christmas' theme of this week's Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge. The image is from the 'Holly-Jolly' set by Penny Black and the papers are from the 'Christmas Wishes' stack by DCWV. I cut the snowflakes using a Cuttlebug die, and embossed the white panel with my 'Snow Dots' folder. The polkadot ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Another fab card. Love the layout of it and the image is just gorgeous.
    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen - that little hedgie is so sweet dressing his tree. Love it. Squirrelxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous papers - fab card Helen :)
    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What a really adorable card!! I love that PB image!! Pretty layout too!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen. I love the pink and gree colours as well as the design ... I can see why its one of your personal favourites. Thanks for the welcome over at ABC ... looking forward to having creative fun with you as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen

    What fabulous colours for a Christmas card with that cure hedgie as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen..great colours and such a cute image...
    hugs
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous card, fab cute PB Hedgie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x