Tuesday 27 October 2009

White Christmas

I love this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge sketch...I'm sure it will be one I'll use again and again. I combined it with the Colour Create Challenge to make an 'All White' card...although we are allowed to use colour on the image. I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp ('Christmas Bunnies - Robin')...coloured with watercolour pencils...with a touch of glitter on the fur and snow. For the background, I've used my 'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes' and 'Snow Dots' Cuttlebug folders on plain white card, distressing the edges to add definition to the layers. Because of all of the embossed snowflakes, I'm also going to enter his card for the Creative Card Crew's 'Snowflakes' challenge. The ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    Your card is gorgeous and i love the stamp,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, gorgeous image and lovely sparkle
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you've made some gorgeous cards Helen
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen. Your cards are fantastic. Yet another beauty, love the image and the glitz.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really gorgeous! Very beautiful! Cute stamp

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really gorgeous! Very beautiful! Cute stamp

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Helen love this look very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Helen. Very classy, cute image.
    Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great white card! Love the sparkle fur and snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Helen! I adore the image and how you used the glitter and fluff! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really wonderful card! I love the white on white background and your image is colored so beautifully! So happy you could play along with the CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x