Saturday 10 October 2009

Carol Singers

It's the first Mojo Monday sketch of the month, which means it's contest time...I haven't joined in for a while, so I just had to have a little play. I've combined it with the Creative Inspirations 'Christmas in October' challenge. I used an image from the Penny Black 'Christmas Critters' set, and more of the My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' papers...not strictly Chrismassy, but the colours were just right. I embossed the reverse of a couple of pieces using my Cuttlebug 'Snow Dots' and 'Snowflakes' folders, added a sentiment by Three Bugs in a Rug, and some Papermania brads.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen and I love the colour combination, so beautiful.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and cute Helen -OMG I'm really wanting those papers lol!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Great use of the sketch. kxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and those papers are just scrummy!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are adorable, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image,beautiful card Helen!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x