Saturday 31 October 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Hallow'een

As the witching hour is nearly upon us...the theme for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, chosen by Jane is:

'Hallow'een'

I've used 'Cow Emma' (by C.C.Designs), coloured with watercolour pencils...as it's the only Hallow'een stamp I own! lol
For the background, I embossed some plain card using the 'Skeleton Scrolls', 'Tiny Bubbles' and 'D'Vine Swirls' Cuttlebug folders, then distressed the edges using ink. I made the little pumpkin using an oval Nestie, layering three orange ovals to make the pumpkin shape, and a cutting into a green one to make the top...and I couldn't resist adding some googly eyes! lol The idea for the pumpkin was 'borrowed' from my friend Samantha...I've sent this card to her...so I hope that she doesn't mind too much! :0)


Make sure you pay the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge a visit for some 'spooktacular' inspiration! ;0)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen and good morning. Great card. Love the colours and all the embossing. Really highlights that fab image.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILOVE IT I LOVE IT!! and its all mine!! te ehhee FANK Q
    it sooooooooo gorgus! and looks brilliant standing on my book case! YAY! :0) and your welcome for the idea :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just such a great creation love it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is such a cute halloween card - love the colours and the fab image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card helen - very funky :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen
    A fabulous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable little image Helen and the papers are lovely, fab card hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Helen this is gorgeous I love that image so cute! hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x