Friday 27 September 2024

Thank You Tags

Today, I'm sharing a set of tags that a friend of mine asked me to make. She is organising a party for her Mother-in-law's 90th birthday, and wanted some personalised tags to put on the goody bags for attendees to take home. The bags they're going on, are kraft brown, with a sprinkling of gold starts, and after a little bit of back and forth with prototype designs, we settled on a pearlised gold tag layered over a kraft tag (both cut using a stitched border tag die). On the gold tags, I stamped a 'Thank You' sentiment (using a stamp from the 'Heartfelt Messages' set by Hero Arts) in black ink, then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder (to stop it from smudging), then used one of the dies from the 'Snowy Stars' set by Tim Holtz/Sizzix to cut out the star shape. On the kraft tags, is a simple printed 'Thank You' message. I made 30 of each in total...so had a little production line going, and although my friend is going to assemble them with some sparkly gold twine, I did one just to demonstrate.


Although I don't have any of the actual gift bags they'll be going on, here it is being modelled on a plain kraft bag.


Challenges for these tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x