Saturday 14 September 2024

Bauble Balance

I have a Christmas card to share today...featuring a cute little elf stamp from Penny Black called 'Bauble Balance'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, along with the matching sentiment, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. As the image is fairly large, I used a single piece of patterned paper from the 'Silver Bells' pad by Kaisercraft...distressing the edges and adding faux stitching. Once assembled, I added a generous coating of  'Diamond' Stickles to the elf's baubles to match the ones on the paper behind.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. I can imagine the sparkle of those baubles, a very pretty card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous festive card and image and love the colours. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, what a gorgeous elf!! Thank you for bringing him along to Christmas with the Cuties. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this is precious! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our Christmas week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute is this! I love all the glitter. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x