Thursday 29 February 2024

March Desk Calendar

Today, I'm sharing my desk calendar page for March. The image I've used is 'Hello World!' by Penny Black...I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils, before cutting the circle shape using one of my Nesties. The pink paper is from the 'Happy Colours' pad (from The Works) and the yellow paper is from the 'Geometrie' pad by Folia Paper...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful calendar. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - what a great, fun stamp!

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x