Thursday 15 February 2024

Guest Designer - C.R.A.F.T Challenge!

Today, I'm excited to be sharing a Guest Designer project for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, where the theme for the next two weeks is:

'Christmas'

The sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up


I used 'Sharing at Christmas' on my card...printing it on to smooth white card, then colouring using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, before matting the image on to co-ordinating aqua and pink card. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


For more inspiration from the fabulous Design Team, please pop over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - thanks for having me!

1 comment:

  1. A cute card Helen. I like the non traditional colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x