Friday 10 November 2023

London Bus

Today's card is a really simple one, made using a Penny Black stamp (called 'London Bus') that I found in a charity shop on a recent trip to visit my parents. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then added a sentiment from the 'Watch This!' set by Anita Jerum for Colorado Craft Company. As I didn't have papers with me that would pair well with a big red bus, I simply distressed the edges a little, added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, then matted it on to a snippet of red card before adding it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

1 comment:

  1. Really cute Penny black image and great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x