Thursday 17 August 2023

Rambling Ted

Today's card features a Penny Black stamp called 'Rambling Ted' that I got for my birthday last week...he matches this one (called 'Rambling Rose') that I found in a charity shop last month. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired him with papers from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing all of the edges, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Sentiments' set by Paula Pascal.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie Rambling Ted is, and you have used him so beautifully on this card, Helen. Great colouring of the image also
    Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at We Love Stamping, and using the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely depth of colours on these DP's and a cute new Teddy stamp, many thanks for joining us again at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely stamp- you've coloured the cute bear beautifully, love your papers and colour scheme too. Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bear, love your colouring and papers, a great design too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Helen. Love the shades of blue with the brown bear! Thanks so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute teddy stamp Helen and gorgeous colouring goes so well with the colour scheme of your DP's. Thanks so much for joining in with Ellie's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Something For Boys or Men"
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x