Sunday 2 October 2022

Guest Designer - AAA Cards Challenge!

A couple of months ago I was picked as one of the favourites of a challenge over at AAA Cards, and asked to guest design for a future challenge which starts today. The game this week is 1/9th with optional 'Gnomes':


I decided to go with the optional 'Gnomes' theme, as I have a set of cute little gnome stamps by 2 Jays. I stamped one of the gnomes directly on to a kraft card blank, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added a sentiment (from the Woddware 'Hanging Basket' set).


For more inspiration from the wonderful AAA Cards design team, please pop over to their challenge - thanks for having me!

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Helen, thank you for being our wonderful Guest Designer this game at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Beautiful colouring and such a great CAS design, I love it! Thank you so much for guesting with us at AAA Cards this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute crda Helen. Thanks for being our guest this challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, gorgeous colouring on kraft, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little gnome - lovely coloring in blue on the kraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an absolutely adorable wee gnome - love him

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x