Monday 17 October 2022

Embossed Thanks

I have a set of simple embossed thank you cards that I've made to give as a gift to share today. I picked sheets of watercolour effect papers from the 'Watercolour Feelings' pad from The Works, and 'Mystery Marbles' pad by Craft Sensations, and embossed them using Cuttlebug, Craft Concepts and Couture Creations embossing folders. I lightly distressed the edges, added a simple die cut sentiment (cut using one of my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet dies, from snippets of white card), then added the embossed panels to some A6 card blanks. I made two of each colour & embossed design, so there are twelve in total:




Challenges for these cards:

8 comments:

  1. A great set of cards, lovely embossing and bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of cards, Helen. Love the embossing and pretty colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty notelets Helen ... lve the use of the embossing with the pretty papers, and the white sentiments just pop! Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards. Nice embossing and I love the sentiment snippets.

    See you up in the Playground Treehouse later! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed backgrounds looking amazing with the pretty sentiment. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Helen - such pretty papers as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such pretty cards, Helen! I love the soft colors and their simplicity. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck!
    Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x